What is Club 631?
Club 631 is a group or club that all THBC kids (k-5th grade) are a part of. 631 refers to the verse from Luke 6:31 explaining how we are to treat others. THBC children attend club each Sunday so they can develop a deeper faith that allows them to stay grounded in the truth while making an impact in their world for Christ. We currently utilize the Answers in Genesis curriculum to accomplish this goal.
Purpose of Club 631
From the time a child is born until they graduate we have 940 weekends to make a difference in their life. THBC wants to partner with families to help their children discover and embrace a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
We have 3 Core Truths we want every 5th grader to walk away with:
1. I can trust God no matter what.
2. I need to make the wise choice.
3. I should treat others the way I want to be treated.
We do that by teaching kids:
• That the Bible is the source of wisdom and truth.
• What they learn applies to their daily lives.
• Their relationships with small group leaders and friends matter.
Error: Error validating access token: The session has been invalidated because the user changed their password or Facebook has changed the session for security reasons. Type: OAuthException Code: 190 Subcode: 460 Please refer to our Error Message Reference.