Sundays 10:00 AM – 12 noon
What is Club 631?
Club 631 is a group or club that all THBC kids (k-5th grade) are a part of. 631 refers to the verse from Luke 6:31 explaining how we are to treat others. THBC children attend club each Sunday so they can develop Christ-like character traits that will help them treat others as they want to be treated.
Purpose of Club 631
From the time a child is born until they graduate we have 940 weekends to make a difference in their life.THBC wants to partner with families to help their children discover and embrace a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
We have 3 Core Truths we want every 5th grader to walk away with:
1. I can trust God no matter what.
2. I need to make the wise choice.
3. I should treat others the way I want to be treated.
We do that by teaching kids:
• That the Bible is the source of wisdom and truth.
• What they learn applies to their daily lives.
• Their relationships with small group leaders and friends matter.